Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Getting Back on Track

Since my pregnancy and having Nathaniel 5 weeks ago (btw, where has the time gone that he's already 5 weeks old?!), I have not been eating the absolute best. Last night when Chad got off work, I had him me up my Greek yogurt, lots of fresh fruits (pineapple, cantaloupe, and honey dew mellon), sugar free popsicles, and pudding.
The scale has pretty well just stayed put for the last week and I've had it with that. Breastfeeding brings on the need for more calories, as well as I'm hungry and so I have been eating. I can't eat the same amount I could before my Sleeve, but I have not made the best choices. This is why it is soimportant for everyone to know that weight loss surgery is not a magical fix, it's only a tool, and the rest is on me. I have to make wise choices in what is going in my mouth, and exercise, if not, I will not reach my goal for optimal health.
My goal is to see the scale moving down even just 1 lb between today & next Tuesday. I really need to get an updated picture taken of me, it's good motivation for me!

No comments: