Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'm back!

It's been a long time since I updated on here. This will remain my weight loss blog, and this is a life long journey I am on! I had my sweet Nathaniel 4 weeks ago. So I ultimately lost 80 lbs, before I started gaining weight from my pregnancy. I ultimately gained a total of 23 lbs by the time Nathaniel was born, and once he was here the lbs just started falling off! I lost the 23 lbs and then lost another 5 lbs.
I have to say that with breastfeeding Nathaniel, eating is something that I have to do and want to do. I hope that over the next couple of months that can slow down. I'm trying to make good choices, although to be fully honest, I don't always make the best choices. I don't make horrible ones, but it is something I want to and need to be honest over and want to do better.
I am looking forward to being able to get to the gym and starting to work out on the eliptical and weight lifting. I am excited that in 2 weeks I can be in the gym and hopefully see the lbs coming off a little faster. I have 34 lbs to get to my initial goal weight, and really look forward to hitting that number!!
I'm very close to being in the 100's!!
Today I was at Target and ran into a friend who I had not seen in many months and she didn't recognize me! Do you know how exciting that is?!! I hadn't even considered someone who actually knows me, wouldn't recognize me!
I am so thankful that I had the sleeve done! It has changed my life in so many ways. The energy I have, I just over all feel so much better, physically!
I will get a picture of me taken tomorrow and post it, to show my progress and will start taking a picture as the weight continues to come off.

No comments: