Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

When I became a mother, I never dreamed I'd have a child die of cancer, but she did. I also never imagined that one of my kids would have so many struggles as one of mine has the last year, yet here we are. I feel like such a failure of a mother. I allowed my sweet girl to be injected by vaccines and ultimately get cancer, my ignorance, my fault.
I have watched as my child has struggled and we have fought to help that child. We've watched poor choices, and now that child is dealing with consequences. It hurts so much to see my child hurting. We are now dealing with possible depression and issues that can stem from that. Prayer is our greatest weapon, and I know the Lord has given us other avenues as well to help our child. If you are reading this, please pray.
I also want to give warning that you can have the easiest going kid and discover that there's struggles that you had no idea about.
My husband and I are being as proactive as possible. We have open and constant communication with our child and people in their life that may have influence. Tomorrow phone calls must be made to find more professional help, with hope that we can get our child back. There are no guarantees that even when you have tried to do everything right, your kids can still hurt beyond anything you can control. Even when you raise them to love and trust the Lord, they can feel so alone. Even when you have poured your heart into them, they can still feel like you view them as a failure (even when that's the last thing you think of them).
Pray for your children, be aware that you can't always control their self worth or value, but that it's never too late to help change that recording into their head.

No comments: