Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Another Weigh In

I weighed in today and was pleasantly surprised to find another 4 lbs gone!! That's a total of 54 lbs so far gone!! I continue to work out, eat right, and just over all work hard. Tonight we had VBS. I'm in the snack room, we had cookies and gummie bears. I didn't eat a bit of it. It was tempting, but I resisted. I know having something that's not 100% healthy for me will be okay, but I know that right now, I just don't feel strong enough to have them.
Tomorrow and Wednesday, I'm heading to the gym, with the goal of getting in at least 4 miles, if not more. We have VBS tomorrow evening, and although my 2 oldest boys are at camp, my oldest will be getting picked up (and not to return to camp) so he can play ball. Unfortunately he can not return to camp, so he'll be helping out at VBS the rest of the week. Thankfully he was able to stay at camp for 2 1/2 days and will only miss out on about 2 1/2 days. I will say since he's not returning to camp, life got a lot simpler. JT decided he wanted to stay at camp, and I know he'll come home with tons of excitement on Friday of all the things they did this week and I can't wait to hear all about it!
I'm off to bed, I should have been to bed a couple hours ago!! :)

No comments: