Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm So Excited, I Just Can't Hide It!!

Oh yes I am!!!! I reached my 50 pound weight loss goal at exactly 10 weeks!!!! I had my appointment with my nutritionist today and some how I stayed calm! LOL I can not believe 50 lbs are gone, forever!!!!! I have a goal of at least 55 lb weight loss by the end of the month. I think that's a very reasonable and realistic loss for the next 2 1/2 weeks.
I am so thankful I decided this route. I'm getting healthier, making better food choices, working out consistently, and honestly I just feel better physically and emotionally. Last night I pushed myself harder than I have so far, while on the elliptical. I went 4.3 miles, in 1 hour 5 minutes, burned over 600 calories. I'll be heading back to the gym tomorrow evening, to get a few more miles on the elliptical. I would like to keep up the same pace for a couple weeks then try to bump it up to 5 miles in the same time. I want to keep challenging myself, to get healthier, get this weight off, and be over all more active in life.

No comments: