Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Week 9 weigh in!!

The kids had an appointment today and while there I weight myself! From last Thursday to today, I lost 7 more lbs!! That's a total of 47 lbs in 9 weeks. I've made sure to get my protein in, a lot of walking, a lot of water, and the hot weather aka sweating, has hurt either!! :)
Tonight, I'm going on a bike ride! I'm excited to see how far I can make it, and plan on 3 times a week, the whole family going on a bike ride. I have Miss O's toddler seat on the back of my bike, so she will had a little over 20 lbs, which will only help me burn more calories and get stronger!

I can't believe it's only the 3rd of July and I've almost made my end of the month goal! I think I'm going to change my goal to 55 lbs by the end of July. I hope with adding in new things in my exercise regiment that I can boost my metabolism, get in more than enough protein,and lots of water, that I can reach that new goal.

Thank you to those who read this, support me, encourage me, and stand behind me. I am truly grateful for you!

No comments: