Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hard Day

It's been such a hard day. My family's eating spaghetti and I want to eat some so bad. I'd love just a bite, yet know I can't. I just want some food to eat. My husband doesn't understand and doesn't seem to want to understand. I am scared that on Tuesday the scale's not going to show a lower number.
I've had a few people ask me what my starting weight was and honestly I'm just too ashamed to share it. Maybe one day I will be able to let it go. I'm not sure if it's pride, but it feels a lot like shame.

I have found myself going through all sorts of emotions today. I've shed a lot of tears. I'm just so emotional and it's hard when I feel like I'm in a house without the support that I need and just some understanding.

I'm going to go head out for a nice long walk here in a few minutes, try to clear my brain, get my endorphins up. Just pray for me as I deal with all this. I knew this would come, doesn't make it any easier though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi sweet lady,
First of all let me say, I love you and your fighter spirit! I also want to say, though that starting weight number may now feel like shame it will one day be your victory. It will be a number through perseverance, hard work, faith and determination a giant that you have slayed. It will also be an encouragement to others who find themselves in the very place you once were. This will become just another dimension to you're already amazing testimony for the Lord. Big hugs...