Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday, Sunday

I stayed home from church today, and I know I could have used it so much, but was more or less "ordered" not to attend by a well intentioned friend who also attends our church (who said she'd bring my butt home if I walked into our church lol). I did appreciate the extra rest all alone.
A friend from church let me know she was coming, so I had to clean up, even though I shouldn't have been, but since no one was home and no one was going to be home in time to help me, it had to get done. I do not recommend this, but sometimes things have to be done, whether I like it or not.
I have found myself today, to be especially angry in general. I am sure it's from hunger. Sorry to say chicken broth, Jello, and Popsicles, and water do not fill one up. It's absolute torture to smell the meals that get made for dinner.
I am honestly am so looking forward to moving to another diet phase. Clear liquid diet, sucks. Seriously, seriously, seriously SUCKS. I know I am not enjoyable to be around, I don't even like being around me,  so why would anyone else? I have found that at times my brain does not seem to work fully the way it should. I find that at times I'm a bit hazy, and it's from lack of food. I know this is only for a short time and yes, I do know I did this to myself and made this decision and I do not regret it. It still doesn't make me less hungry.
I read a fb page on weight loss surgery and it excites me to see how much others have lost and it excites me to see how much weight I'll have off of me in 3 months. It should be a good amount of weight and many clothes sizes I have dropped. I need to get a picture of myself up, so I can show the progress I am making. I am not going to show my starting weight, for a while.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Just got caught up reading your blog. God bless you, Christy, you are full of courage and grace. I will continue to pray for you daily.