Layout

About Me

My photo
I'm Christy. Christian first, wife to a Retired Soldier, mom to 7, our oldest is with the Lord after he called her home against a battle against AML leukemia. I am a Homeschooling/SAHM/Housewife. The biggest blessing in my life is serving The Lord, Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, fail often, but am forgiven.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Negative Nelly

I feel like a complete Negative Nelly, today pretty well sucked. Why, well same reason as before, I'm hungry. Seriously hungry. It's going to get better, I KNOW it's going to get better, I know it will! Please just bare with me as I whine and complain about being hungry. I am looking forward to meeting with my nutrionalist tomorrow morning and getting weighed and seeing where I am there! I am so hopeful that a good amount of lbs are gone. I'm not crazy and thinking 20 lbs or something like that after just 1 week, but maybe 10, which is realistic with such a drastic surgery and lack of food.
I have been reading pages of other that this seems to get better after the 1 week mark, so that gives me hope! I just keep reminding myself that worst case scenario is I have 1 more week of this. I can do this.

So my husband (who I seriously have got to think of a nickname on here for!) returned to work today. He's soon retiring after 20 years in the Army and is clearing. He has maybe a day or two left and he should be all done, a lot of that depends on if the people who need to sign off on his clearing papers are there. Today went pretty good. Thankfully my big boys helped with the little ones as needed with the little ones.

Wednesday we're going to The Soldier's Show. We went to it every time they came to our post we were stationed at in Germany and last year we had a conflict and couldn't go here, so I'm excited we can go this year! It's a singing and dancing show and the whole cast are active duty soldiers. So talented and always a great show! I am looking forward to it, it'll be a great distraction at least for an hour on Wednesday night!!

I am really hopeful that this will get a bit easier. I am truly thankful for all of your prayers and support, it does truly help me.

No comments: